No one "nose" what it's like to go through this every single day. <small> Cover image via Dublin Snaps </small>
1. Leaving mountains of tissues wherever you go
2. You need to bring tissue everywhere, even when there’s no space
YES, ALSO ME. I'm always equipped.</p> <p>
3. Running out of tissue is worse than running out of petrol
You don't know how embarrassing it can be. :'(</p> <p>
4. People keep asking you if you’re sick
5. People keep telling you to take medicine
6. Your aunties keep promoting all kinds of remedies
7. Pimples under your nose
8. Eating spicy food will ‘excite’ your mucus
9. People think you have bad hygiene ;(
10. You let out ONE sneeze in the morning… and you know 1,001 sneezes are coming your way
11. Going into a dusty room feels like this:
13. You’ve Googled to check if it’s possible to die from excessive sneezing before
14. WHY DO SNEEZES ALWAYS HAPPEN WHEN YOU’RE IN THE MIDDLE OF SOMETHING HUGE?
15. Your bag is your mini pharmacy <3
16. Your office would be really, really quiet if not for you…
17. You looove traveling. Except for when your hotel is at the end of a dusty road.
18. The days without sinus are the best days of your life!
19. That is… until you sneeze the first thing next morning 🙁
Share this if you sneezed once while reading this story!
More fun stories from SAYS you’ll enjoy:
All copyrights for this article are reserved to DIY